what ever happened

Style :
dress: primark
jacket: H&M
necklace: primark
hat: new look
rings: market stall & jwlry
nails: models own top turquoise*

London was good yesterday! Albeit feeling a little rushed! Was so lovely to go to the Boots event & the Boohoo Press day (posted about it here) Loved meeting new Handpicked bloggers & seeing the ones I'd already met! I burnt my fingers on my conical wand which absolutely sucks, quite hard to type actually! Hopefully it will heal soon, I should probably wear my little Michael Jackson glove more often!

Today I've just been doing the usual. I have managed to do some cleaning, threw away a ton of old dried up makeup and finish all my jewellery orders that are outstanding! Been telling myself I'd go for a run but sitting down is way more appealing! Apologies for these photos not being like the usual ones, had to take them in a completely different place than I normally do so they came out alot darker/moodier faced!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: what ever happened

Archive

what ever happened © 2012 Case of style area